Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blogdate 022111.0042

Welcome to the first of many blogs... I hope you will find them both informative and exciting... The main purpose of these blogs will be to update all my fans about upcoming projects and events I am working on... As some of you may know, as of the writing of this blog, I have one eBook available for purchase (The Nostradamus Revelation: An Omega Sector Thriller, exclusively at Amazon's Kindle Store and on http://www.smashwords.com/) ... A second eBook will be available soon... details and information about the book are top secret but think Lord of the Rings meet Game of Thrones meet Wheel of Time... I promise you dear readers it will be an epic journey that I hope many will enjoy reading as I had writing... I hope to hear from everyone soon and remember: Where your realities cannot take you, let your imagination be free!

No comments:

Post a Comment